Thursday 7 November 2013

From my research, questionnaire and own ideas, I have further developed plans for my magazine. I have figured that the target audience for my magazine will be people around the ages of 16-20. My secondary audience will be people of around 21-28. Although I am not sure on details such as title name.. I have decided the genre of my magazine will be rock as it was the most popular choice of music in my first questionnaire and I prefer it too. I think I will base the article on a band so I will also add a band on the front cover consisting of around 4 members. I am going to create a few flat plans for my front cover, contents page and article so I can get a basic idea of how it will end up looking like. After that, I will start details on title name, article, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment