We are going to finish filming asap.
There is a bit of struggle of who to cast as the bully/villain as there doesn't seem to be very many willing people but I think we have found a couple of people who could do it.
Once we get the villain and the hero together we can take better pictures which could even end up added onto our ancillary task later on.
This is a basic rough filming plan that we are hopefully going to stick to for the narrative side of our music video. Obviously the song itself is not that long and we have the Adam singing parts to add in, so the clips won't be as detailed as I've wrote. There will probably be extra people within these scenes to make it look more realistic.
- Film Rebecca in a bedroom/classroom reading comics, surrounded by comic-related things?- showing her love for comics.
- A scene where she is sat drawing what she would look like as a superhero.
- Showing her looking stereotypically 'nerdy' walking around school.
- Showing her getting bullied by the main bully (villain) and her friends.
- Walks down crowded corridor. She opens up her locker to put books in and there's lots of inspirational comic posters inside of it.
- Looks over and see's another person being bullied by her same bullies.
- Imagination starts - where she starts to imagine what it'd be like if she was a superhero
- Same scene from the corridor/locker starts again but everyone is in superhero costume - her imagination.
- Confronts bully who is now a superhero villain.
- Fight starts (references from batman, flash cards, etc) (This will be where filming in front of our set starts)
-In between this there could be very short little funny clips such as her standing in front of a fan with her cape blowing, just to keep the humour of the video going.
-Wins fight, saves the person - appreciated as a hero.
-Back to reality at the same scene before imagination started