Monday 28 April 2014

Evaluation Q3 answer

I made this using 'https://bubbl.us' to basically write a few facts about each company. Looking at that and my past research on both publishing companies, I figured that overall - Bauer would be more suitable for distributing my magazine. I think because of the success they have had of publishing for the same target audience as mine, pretty much proves straight away that they will be more suitable for my magazine. Although there is the concern with the competition my magazine will have with Kerrang!, there would still be competition with either publisher really. We'd just have to make sure that not all of our content is exactly the same and try out extra things to lure buyers in such as free gifts and competitions - alongside being more active with the audience themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment